If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
I couldn’t have clicked the motherfucking follow button faster after I saw the pinata cookies with mini m&m’s inside holy shit let me tell you
Kickin it wit my daddy!!
I wanna kick it with ha daddy
Coloured some twitter doodles. I’m betting Batsy has a Superman plushie lying around somewhere too. They probably bought them together…
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STRAIGHT BOYS
*does the anime character with glasses thing*
Does that really work though?
that’s so cool i wanna do it too!!!!!!
ok here goes
Okay, there’s no way that works.
Let me try this out.
I’m kinda skeptical about this? Can it really make you anime.
Guss i’ll give it a shot
yeah right, like that really happens
maybe I should try-
WHAT THE FU
goals goals goals goals
"i was trying to count, but nevermind.. MOM"
I need feminism because most men’s restrooms still aren’t equipped with baby changing stations. As someone who was married to a man who had sole custody of his young son, I’m hyperaware that feminism means EQUALITY, not female superiority. Feminism should and does support a man’s right to be as much of a parent to his child(ren) as any mother is allowed/expected to be.
This is a constant problem for Mr. Tea and myself. We’ve got twins, so even though I can change one kid on the change table in the ladies’ room, he’s left standing sort of awkwardly in the lobby with a messy child while I change one, come back, and get the other.
Nobody’s suggesting that men aren’t parents, so the lack of change tables goes well beyond ‘gender role reinforcing’ and straight into ‘ridiculous’.
My dad actually almost got kicked out of a mall once for changing my brother in the womens room of a mall. The only reason they didn’t call the cops on him was because the ladies in the room supported him.
I’d never even considered this but I support it
I have seriously always wondered about this. I mean, most malls and such here have “family” rest rooms with change tables but I mean I have watched many a father bring his child out to the car to change because they don’t have rest room access. I am SO glad this is a post!!
Some have microwaves in them to heat your popcorn before a movie
- My 4 year old is coloring, something she does all day. She comes running over to me with her coloring book (it's a Spiderman book).
- Her: "Mom!! Mom!! I've found who I'm going to marry!"
- Me: "Really?! That's awesome!"
- Her: Shows me her book. "Look! This is who I'm going to marry!"
- It's a picture of Gwen Stacy.
- Her: "It's a girl though. Is it okay if I marry a girl?"
- Me: "It's absolutely okay if you want to marry a girl. You can marry whomever you want to marry, or not get married at all."
- Her: "So it's not weird that she's a girl? Because you're married to Daddy and he's a boy."
- Me: "Nope, not weird at all."
- Her: "Okay!"
- Runs off to go color more.
- Her: "Hey! She's with a boy in this picture. I bet it's her husband! Is it okay if I marry him?"
- Me: "Yep! Just wait until you're older."
- Her: "Thanks Mom. I love you!"
- Me: "I love you too."